Monday again! Okay, this is a “delayed telecast”, sorry! I am literally swimming in workloads, emails and process documents to review for the TS16949 internal audit. Anyho, head out to the List Master Stasha at The Good Life. This week’s easy list is courtesy of Jessica.
Things I Suck At
1. Cleaning shoes and sandals. A usual sore point between dear husband and me. I usually wait for him to be so bothered that he can’t help but clean it for me (mine and the kids’). So far, a pretty effective technique. 😉
2. House beautification stuff. No natural inclination whatsoever. Again, I leave it to dear husband. So far, I count one instance of buying 2 sets of curtains without dear husband’s prodding and I feel pretty smug about this accomplishment. It was four years ago.
3. Make-ups. It means, lipstick and pressed powder.
4. Playing with the 2 kiddos. Another husband forte. He loves playing with the 2 girls, I’m blessed! Typical scenario, husband + kids horsing around, me? at the corner reading a book or surfing the net.
5. Cooking. I really was very grateful for ready-to-eat meals at Daie, a store near the apartment I live, when I was at Hiroshima, Japan for 9 months. Although I have some help with my then boyfriend turned husband, he sends me very detailed funny step by step email instructions on cooking a dish, I found out that cooking is just not my thing. Give me loads of dirty dishes anytime, I’ll clean it for you in exchange of a meal.
6. Homeworks/Crafting. Husband duty.
7. Shopping. Unless with girlfriends, I’d gladly pass.
8. Anticipating. If I have to see a movie, I have to read the summary or synopsis first. I have to know the plot, the twists. I suck at anticipating.
9. Choosing gifts. I can’t for the life of me get creative with gifts. It must be because of the “zero craftiness” abilities.
10. Eating! I eat like a bird, a small bird. Aside from cleaning my shoes/sandals, this is one thing I have to contend often with my husband. I tried multivitamins to boost my appetite, it worked only for the first few weeks. Eating at eat-all-you-can restaurants for me is always a rip-off!