List the top ten pros/cons of attending your class reunion.
1. You get to re-connect with your friends you haven’t seen for ages. ( yah, duh, obviously!)
2. You get to see how the years treated your classmates! (this is something to look forward to! *smirk* ;))
3. Reminisce. Reminiscing with the actual participants of fun high school memories are more rewarding!
Brag Exchange child/ren stories.
5. Count the number of times you hear “Hey, you still look the same.” (Well at least I hope, they meant physically.)
6. Networking! (With all the catching-up you’d be bound to touch on who’s the best pediatrician, dentist, best schools, etc. for future reference.)
7. A good reason to dress up and look pretty!
8. Show off your handsome husband and equally cute kids. (juvenile? you betcha :))
9. Another reason to enjoy the beach, the sand and sun. (I live on an archipelago with 7,107 islands, and I actually live in a smaller island called Lapu-Lapu, so invariably, the reunion is at one beach resort or another.)
10. The best reason is you get to physically hug and kiss those gems of people you have come to love and respect! Regardless of the time you’ve had no contact, the bond is still tangible and there, like it was just yesterday.