Although, I have to tell you, I have 2 live-in nannies and they basically do all the household chores, but still, I’m conjuring up my memories of nanny-free days for this post. And I have to add, I don’t hate cleaning our room from ceiling to floor, go through all the nooks and crannies, but cleaning the WHOLE house is an entirely different matter which I whole-heartedly entrust to my more than willing and capable husband. Thank you.
10 things I would rather be doing than cleaning the house
1. Read. Now, if only there’s a way to read not using the eyes and hands and just sit on a comfy chair. I know there are audio books, which I haven’t tried yet and I really ought to really try ASAP.
3. Blog hop/read.
4. Check Facebook.
5. Videoke. We have our own portable videoke player so I’m very much covered. 😉
6. Watch my 2 girls play. Watch is the operative verb. Don’t hate me so much but you really need lots and lots of energy with play sessions with a 4.5 and a 2.3 boundless source of energies, and right now, I need all the R&R I could get. It’s the PMS.
7. Read recaps on my current fave Korean dramas at Dramabeans.
8. Watch Korean dramas on DVD. I have to thank the universe because my love for Korean dramas is now rubbing off my husband. Our weekly night dates with Lee Min Ho in City Hunter is one of the best dates ever, currently, we are on episode 16 out of 20. We see as many episodes as possible, between Mikaela and Ayana Rhys’ Backyardigans and Pororo movie marathon.
9. Watch Bones Season 7 on DVD.