Linking up with Stasha again at THE GOOD LIFE for Monday Listicles.
Terri at Terri’s Little Corner chose 10 Things That Make Our Lives Easier for this week’s topic.
Here’s my list:
1. Water pipes/Running Water. I remember we have to get our water from hand pump deep wells way back.
I so used to be this girl by the well. Photo credit to : http://marcanderson.photoshelter.com/image/I0000xEaAInHlN1o
2. Bridges. I live in Cebu, Philippines but specifically in a smaller island named Lapu-Lapu City. We are connected to Cebu City via two bridges. Before, we have to ride a barge to get to the city everytime the first bridge is repaired. The two bridges make life easier now.
4. The English Language. Why? Answer is found here.
6. Our recently
dead broken washing machine.
7. My two live-in nannies, Ate Cha and Ate Janice.
8. Wet wipes.
9. The Dancing Traffic Enforcer. This one is about an inspiring person named Ramiro Hinojas.